Maillist config

oliver oliver at are-b.org
Fri Jul 20 07:48:37 EDT 2007

Fine, let's drop the metaphore, it's getting stupid anyhow, and this
shoul be the last thing on the matter anyway, cause we are getting way
offtopic :p Anyway:

People like/want point and click software/computers. Hell I want that,
that doesn't mean they/I want windows/outlook/msn
Thunderbird is broken? Fine, the 'sane' thing would be 'compatible' with
both categories of users until list handling becomes a defacto standard
with mail-clients.

Of course this is all moot, I do agree with you, as I have been from the
beginning. And I know there is a mailling list addon for thunderbird, I
suppose I could always install that :) my point was simply, 99% of the
population isn't gonna bother, and deff. not gonna start using mutt.
(Mutt is a fine client).

Oliver