summer of code updates?

Eoin Coffey ecoffey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:18:22 EDT 2007

I'm getting pretty close to having decent Signal functionality, along with a
ObjectManager to maintain relationships between C struct pointers and .Net
objects.

Once that is hammered out (which I'm hoping to get done by the end of this
weekend), then I can finally turn to the task of actually wrapping libpurple
(we'll be automating it by modifying the dbus bindings script).

I think thats about it.  Of course I'm sure I'm forgetting something, and
technical issues will undoubtedly raise their head later on :-)

-Eoin