Proposal for an extended callbacks field

Etan Reisner pidgin at unreliablesource.net
Fri Jul 27 12:59:44 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 02:30:41AM +0200, Andreas Monitzer wrote:
> I'm sorry, I was thinking about *pidgin* not supporting gateways, not
> libpurple, I mixed that up. In fact, my branch does support gateways
> (registration/deleting the registration, log in and log out).
>
> andy

Ah, ok, that makes sense. Yes, pidgin has no specific interest in support
gateways, though depending on how they have been added to libpurple pidgin
might get them for free, which is something that is acceptable and not
something that will need to be worked around. I'll perfectly happily
continue not supporting them even if they are in the interface. =)

	-Etan