Revision e7a9b68352bd0cf9de6b52c20667d528b5d5e7bc

Stu Tomlinson stu at nosnilmot.com
Thu Jun 7 05:39:52 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 02:27 -0400, markdoliner at pidgin.im wrote:
> Modified files:
>         libpurple/protocols/msn/servconn.c
>
> ChangeLog:
>
> We should surface this error to the user when calling
> purple_connection_error(), but I don't feel like mucking with this
> code right now, and this is better than nothing

Mark,

I think it is already surfaced to the user in cases where the user
should care about it. See what msn_servconn_got_error() actually does.
Was there a specific problem that was not being reported that you thinnk
should be?

Oh, and most of the time we do *not* want to call
purple_connection_error() for random MSN servconn connection problems as
that will sign the account off even if it's not the notification server
connection that has problems.

Regards,

Stu.