pidgin plugins for corporate compliance

Roy Rim roy.develpidgin at xemaps.com
Thu Jun 7 12:27:49 EDT 2007

Hi Ethan,

That actually sounds very good, although I guess I would like to keep
the ability to have plugin preferences.  I could make a separate
plugin just for setting preferences...  I think I can do what you're
saying for my c plugin...

Can anyone suggest how to do the same for a perl plugin?  I'm looking
at the source code and I think my brain is full.  As far as I can tell
the perl plugin is loaded first and the perl plugin itself searches
for other perl plugins...

Thanks everybody!

Regards,
Roy