porting finch to uClinux

Bill Fassler bill.fassler at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 17:52:32 EDT 2007

I have managed to cross compile (I think) all the protocols and am currently failing in purple-client-example.  Is this truly necessary for finch?  It might be easier for me NOT to build this if it is just an example..... Can I safely remove this from the build??

I also think the libtool script is outsmarting me and still pulling in host includes and libraries..... so I'm not sure if my executable will work....but I seem to be making progress...

Bill