Pidgin is string frozen for 2.0.2

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Mon Jun 11 22:07:13 EDT 2007

It's our way of saying, "we're going to release soon, and so we're not going
to change any of the text that makes up the user interface."

These announcements are primarily targeted at translators and developers.
Developers now know that they should not add any new strings to Pidgin, or
change any existing strings (hence "frozen").  And translators can translate
in peace, knowing that they are no longer working on a moving target.

-Mark

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:28:12 -0400, Eric Polino wrote