I HATE the lack of protocol icons

Etan Reisner pidgin at unreliablesource.net
Tue Jun 12 12:27:05 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 11:04:22AM -0500, Chris Forsythe wrote:
> I don't see how a feather says that either. I think a green circle says
> "available" more than a feather does.
>
> Chris

I never said the feather did scream available, in fact I don't think it
does as such, but the beauty of the available icon is that it sort of
doesn't have to (especially if it is clearly tied to the product at hand,
like the protocol icons were, they didn't scream available either).

And like I said I am more than open to better icons for available, my main
concern is not staying with the green circle.

	-Etan