Pidgin MSVS

Gabriyel biblion66215 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 21:45:37 EDT 2007

I'm trying to make use of libpurple to handle my connections to all the
different IM protocols in a .Net application. It's quite amazing some
company wants to charge me $10,000 for the same functionality (actually much
less) as what libpurple already does. It's just that libpurple isn't
directly usable in a .Net environment.

Would be great if we can work together to make this component usable to the
.Net folks as well.

-Gab

  _____