The Pidgin Certificate Manager

William Ehlhardt williamehlhardt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 11:17:12 EDT 2007

I failed to mention this before, but I am particularly looking for
input on the CertificateAuthorizer structure/logic; I know that
someone was working on AIM Personal Certificate support, which
apparently uses X.509 certificates, but possibly different
verification logic from that used for SSL authorization of servers.

Do we really need more than one piece of authorization logic?
Eliminating the CertificateAuthorizer structure could make things
somewhat simpler, but I suspect that support of a couple different
authorization semantics would be useful.

-William