Fw: Revision 7b9d44db746d32a4cd7a4bd39d9e070d41a94194

SuperMMX supermmx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 03:05:27 EDT 2007

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 22:15:44 -0400 (EDT)
From: seanegan at pidgin.im
To: commits at pidgin.im
Subject: Revision 7b9d44db746d32a4cd7a4bd39d9e070d41a94194

|   Revision: 7b9d44db746d32a4cd7a4bd39d9e070d41a94194
|   Ancestor: 9885adf2e546b1bb744a839860822cfd0e36b8ec
|   Author: seanegan at pidgin.im
|   Date: 2007-06-23T02:13:06
|   Branch: im.pidgin.pidgin
|
|   Modified files:
|           pidgin/gtkconv.c
|
|   ChangeLog:
|
|   Treat infopanes just like tabs for purposes of drag-and-drop. Then, don't show a tab for windows with only one tab, as the infopane serves the purpose better

For this change, I found that without the tab, there is no way to get
the alias of this contact. Then the contact alias will show on the tab
only if other converation tabs are opend.

IMHO, this is pretty weird and not what I expect to see.

--
A. Because it makes the logic of the discussion difficult to follow.
Q. Why shoudn't I top post?