Some suggestions on the infopane of conversation

Michael cwal at metalgecko.com
Tue Jun 26 20:02:34 EDT 2007

I like what I see here much more than how it was before, but it seemed
better when the infopane was on the top of the conversation.  Any
specific reason for it being on the bottom?

And I much prefer the behavior of "Always have tabs visible", as this is
how I set it up in all applications with tabs.  It bothers me when the
window size changes when a new conversation comes in.