tracmtn is currently down

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Sun May 6 19:12:18 EDT 2007

I have disabled tracmtn temporarily -- this has greatly improved the
performance of our trac installation.  This means that you will not be
able to view changesets or logs online, currently, but hopefully we
can figure out what the problem is and get it back up soonish.

In the meantime, trac is usable.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.