tracmtn is currently down

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Sun May 6 19:22:18 EDT 2007

Ethan Blanton spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I have disabled tracmtn temporarily -- this has greatly improved the
> performance of our trac installation.  This means that you will not be
> able to view changesets or logs online, currently, but hopefully we
> can figure out what the problem is and get it back up soonish.

UPDATE: The browser is now available to devs and CPWs, but not to
        other users.  I realize that this is *not* an acceptable
        situation long-term, but even turning it on for developers
        roughly doubled the loadavg on pidgin.im.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.