Getting Started with Libpurple...

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Mon May 7 12:04:32 EDT 2007

(cc-ing devel where there could be more useful responses)

* Jeremy Thibeaux had this to say on [07 May 2007, 08:39:29 -0700]:
> Hi Evan, Sadrul,

[snip]
>   I have borrowed the initialization that is included with the nullclient, created, registered and enabled an account, created a conversation of type GAIM_CONV_TYPE_IM with the name set to the destination user, and finally use gaim_conv_im_send to send the message.  Nothing happens (outside of a console print of the message).  I am using the Yahoo protocol.

If you followed
http://d.pidgin.im/wiki/Development%20FAQ#HowcanIsendamessageinaconversation,
then I am not sure why this isn't working. Perhaps you can enable debug
and see if that tells you something relevant.

Sadrul