Status reporting

Dale Worley dworley at pingtel.com
Mon May 14 10:28:21 EDT 2007

I notice one thing that vanished from Gaim 1.x to Gaim 2.0 is the
status-reporting in the Accounts window.  It used to be that Gaim
clearly displayed the connected/not-connected status of every account.
Now, you can select whether you want to be connected (the Enabled box),
but there's no status-reporting column to tell whether you *are*
connected.  There also isn't a command box for "attempt to reconnect
now".

I may be partly incorrect in this -- looking at my test accounts,
connected SIMPLE accounts seem to have a blue "SIP" icon, and
not-connected SIMPLE accounts have a grey "SIP" icon.  But that's pretty
obscure.

Dale