Status reporting

Stu Tomlinson stu at nosnilmot.com
Mon May 14 11:01:50 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 09:41 -0500, Richard Laager wrote:
> Connection errors show up in the buddy list, where you can request an
> immediate reconnection. The automatic reconnection should Just Work,
> though. If you're having a real problem with something that isn't
> covered by this, we'd love to hear the use case.

I not infrequently find that some account is stuck in the 'Connecting'
state, and have no way of determining which one it is without one-by-one
disabling my accounts.

The fact that it's stuck is most likely a network or server problem, but
I would like a way to know which account it is so I can poke the
necessary things.

Regards,

Stu.