Forward of moderated message

Stu Tomlinson stu at nosnilmot.com
Thu May 17 09:23:27 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 08:25 -0400, Luke Schierer wrote:
> On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 07:55:12AM -0400, Stu Tomlinson wrote:
> > This is not particularly clear from
> > http://pidgin.im/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo I suggest fixing mailman so
> > only Pidgin related lists show up on pidgin.im and IMF related lists on
> > imfreedom.org
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Stu.
>
> I am open to suggestions on how to disambiguate the two lists.

The way I've done this in the past is to make all lists "hidden" as far
as mailman is concerned and create a non-mailman generated replacement
for the listinfo overview page that only lists pages relevant for that
domain.

That was a while ago though, mailman itself may have improved virtual
hosting now.

Regards,

Stu.