plugin conflicts

Neal Ylitalo nwylital at mtu.edu
Mon May 21 01:42:15 EDT 2007

Unless the psychic plugin breaks Bot Sentry even when it's
disabled (very unlikely, although I haven't checked to see for
myself), I fail to see the logic in killing psychic when the user could
very well just disable it.

Or am I mis-interpreting the use of the word "kill", and you gentlemen
just mean that the user should disable it?

Neal