This is my new constructive idea.

Colin Barrett timber at lava.net
Mon May 21 04:47:07 EDT 2007

On May 20, 2007, at 4:04 PM, Luke Schierer wrote:

> I can't agree that this is what we have done. We have a door, a
> clock, a
> notepad, a couple chat bubbles, and a few other icons.  We have only
> one
> or two highly abstract shapes.  This is in marked contrast to Adium,
> which uses colored circles; I am not sure if trillian still uses a
> similar UI.

To be fair, those symbols are customizable, and Adium even ships with
a set of icons with different shapes for different statuses, in
addition to the many on our Xtras website.

FWIW, I like the new pidgin status icons, and think your UI is, in
general, progressive and forward looking.
--
Colin Barrett
Developer, Adium