Conversation window redesign

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Tue May 22 22:09:10 EDT 2007

On 5/22/07, Ka-Hing Cheung <khc at hxbc.us> wrote:
> And plenty enough people who like it and never say anything... Like Stu
> said, those people should just disable tabs.

I think it's justifiable to rarely have more than one conversation
open, but when someone does, then, IM you, it stays in the same
window. Is that not a reasonable desire?

> > > How does the idea of a single "Insert" dropdown button sound?
> There are 4 things that Pidgin can insert now, links, images, smileys
> and files, with the last one being sort-of-an-insert. Even if we don't
> count files, the combined usage of the previous 3 may warrant a toolbar
> entry.

I can agree with this. Then the Font and Insert buttons can both be
dropdowns (the former in the style of Tomboy), and the Reset Fomatting
one can hopefully go away eventually.

-s.