Revision e834769253b3ab03057dc3d91f2da65f5dde7695

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:01:12 EDT 2007

On 5/30/07, seanegan at pidgin.im <seanegan at pidgin.im> wrote:
> Reluctantly, I've added a preference for overriding the GTK+ default theme in GtkIMHtml widgets. There is support for this feature in the GNOME HIG and in other GTK+ (including GNOME) applications. This fixes #494. This is a GTK+ 2.4-only feature. I don't update the fonts in existing gtkimhtml's yet, only in new ones. Someone else may want to take care of that

I had forgotten to change the default value for PIDGIN_PREFS_ROOT
"/conversations/custom_font" back to "" before committing this. I
fixed it at home, and comitted it, but neglected to push beforehand.

If you noticed it's defaulting to Sans 28, just ignore it for a few
hours until I get home and push the fix.

-s.