Is there any way to make minimized window open with new message?

mcjathan mcjathan1 at xmission.com
Sun Nov 11 13:02:30 EST 2007

Greetings,

Often, I find myself in the middle of an IM session with one or more
people and the conversation pauses.  So, I minimize the IM window.  If
someone sends me an IM while the IM window is minimized, can I configure
Pidgin to automatically open the minimized window?

Regards,  Jeff

PS  My thanks to the Pidgin developers -- very nice product.

believed to be clean.