Google Summer of Code - Remote Logging

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Mon Nov 26 11:57:08 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 13:25 +0100, Hajo Nils Krabbenhöft wrote:
> i'm very enthusiastic about the remote logging feature of pidgin.
> I've successfully compiled the latest pidgin version from monotone but
> it seems the remote logging feature has not yet been merged into the
> main repository.
> I'm fluent in c++ so is there a way for me to help?

The core API is more-or-less done and just needs a review. I swear I've
spent more time answering this question than the review would
take... /me grumbles. Did you search the mailing list archives before
you posted this?

That said, there is currently no logger completely implemented to
utilize this functionality anyway. The most important thing to do right
now is finish off the database logging plugin.

Richard