libpurple php binding

Anatoliy Belsky anatoliy at belsky.info
Tue Nov 27 18:31:25 EST 2007

hi Sadrul,

naturally I thought about, to make it oop ... but at the moment it was easier
to write a functional clone of the existing libpurple

you have a pretty good idea and a pretty good beginning, we could implement it
on to ways  parallel

the name phurple ... or phpurple .. is .. from me ...  unimportant ... but the
phpurple project on the sf is already exists

regards

Anatoliy