libpurple php binding

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:58:12 EST 2007

* Anatoliy Belsky had this to say on [28 Nov 2007, 00:31:25 +0100]:

> hi Sadrul,
>
> naturally I thought about, to make it oop ... but at the moment it was easier
> to write a functional clone of the existing libpurple
>
> you have a pretty good idea and a pretty good beginning, we could implement it
> on to ways  parallel

Oh, no no. phurple is something I put together a long time ago (in the
gaim days, I'm sure) to see how it'd be like. I also have a nullclient
in python bindings somewhere. But as much as I'd love to, I don't have
nearly enough time to work on either, at the moment, unfortunately :(

Sadrul