Change colors in conv window contextual menu

Igor Stirbu igor.stirbu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:10:04 EST 2007

Hello,

I've tried to figure out how to fix the following issue (it is an
issue at least for me): the name of the buddy is colored
in the tabs from conversation when a message is received,
typed, etc. There is a contextual menu available by right
clicking on the tabs and it contains the list of the tabs from
the current conversation window. The problem is that the
name of the buddy is not colored in the contextual menu
like it's done in the tabs. Home made myself clear.

Thanks,
Igor

PS: I'm not on the list so please CC: me if you want me
to receive the message.

--
:wq