Fwd: Tab colors

Gal Topper galt280 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:00:37 EST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gal Topper <galt280 at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 29, 2007 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: Tab colors
To: Billy Crook <billycrook at gmail.com>

At night, the location relative to the unlit body of the lights is not
helpful.

And I know plenty of men, and none of whom are incapable to drive due to
red/green confusion. And again, I'm colour blind myself (the tests say
red/green,IIRC), and don't have any problem with this issue. Could you maybe
find one of these 10% to tell me that I got it wrong? If I did, It should be
a fairly simple task.