Finch and console ui

Bill Fassler bill.fassler at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 11:42:21 EDT 2007

where does .gntrc reside in the directory structure?  I performed a
make install in the pidgin directory so I figured .gntrc was installed
properly in my target board's ROMFS, but I don't see it.  Perhaps this is
my problem with the keyboard?

Bill

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury <imadil at gmail.com> wrote: * Bill Fassler had this to say on [02 Oct 2007, 06:58:51 -0700]:
> Does Finch use the ncurses sub libraries forms and menus? I only installed lncurses and lpanel onto my board and am now wondering if the reason I do not have proper keyboard interface could be related to missing sub libraries?? It seems odd that ALT-n seems to work but nothing else does.

Nope. Finch uses only libncurses and libpanel (preferrably with
wide-character support) and does not use libform or libmenu.

Sadrul