What are the status change signal names?

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 04:47:26 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm writing a "web aware" libpurple plugin and am able to connect to
the "signed-on" and "signed-off" connection signals.

I would like to also connect to any "status change" signals but don't
know what the names are, I tried "savedstatus-changed" but that does
not seem to fire when I set my status from "Available" to "Away" and
so on...

Any pointers?

Basically I want the plugin to upload current IM status to FTP and
local directories so that I can display it on my webpage. See
lahsiv.net/code for the first cut based on helloworld.c  :-)

Thanks,
Vishal

--
"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."