Multi party Chats

Ankit Kurani ankit.kurani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:03:33 EDT 2007

Hello,
I am trying to write a commandline client using the Lib purple SDK. I am
having some problems getting multiparty chats work. Can someone help me on
how to achieve the same?

The code I have written looks as follows

    PurpleConversation *mpc_conv;
    mpc_conv = purple_conversation_new(PURPLE_CONV_TYPE_CHAT,
state->account, "ankitaim1");
    purple_conversation_set_ui_ops(mpc_conv,
commandline_conversation_get_ui_ops());
    purple_conversation_autoset_title(mpc_conv);
    purple_conversation_set_logging(mpc_conv, true);
    purple_conv_chat_add_user(PURPLE_CONV_CHAT(mpc_conv), "ankitaim1",
"Welcome to the chat by Ankit", PURPLE_CBFLAGS_NONE , true);
    purple_conv_chat_send_with_flags(PURPLE_CONV_CHAT(mpc_conv), "This
message was sent to a MPC", PURPLE_MESSAGE_SEND);

Can someone tell me if I have missed anything.

Thanks
Ankit