xmpp disconnects

Ka-Hing Cheung khc at hxbc.us
Wed Oct 10 00:14:45 EDT 2007

I keep getting disconnected from my xmpp server for the last couple
days:

(20:27:16) jabber: Recv (57):
<stream:error>Disconnected</stream:error></stream:stream>

Nothing else in debug that can hint me to what the problem is. It
appears that after I sign on and get all the status from buddies,
nothing happens for a while, then the server sends the above. SSL is not
enabled. I don't know what server software is in use, but it's whatever
dreamhost uses.

Any ideas? I can give an account if someone wants to take a look as
well, but it'd be enough if someone tell me what to look for.

-khc