xmpp disconnects

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 00:33:59 EDT 2007

I get this with Google Talk, and my company's jabber server.  I don't think
anyone really knows what the problem is.  I keep meaning to do a packet
capture for a few hours, to catch it when it disconnects.  Would you be up
to running wireshark to look at your network activity to see if maybe this
problem is set off by a tcp problem, or errors sent from the server?