Chat Logging in pidgin 2.1.1

icenine erion.luka at ldhenergy.com
Wed Oct 10 15:41:43 EDT 2007

thanks for the info,
is there a post somewhere, where i can follow progress of this feature?

another question if i may.  when this feature is merged in (i'm being
optimistic :)  ) do you know if it will something that will be controlled by
the end user or something that can be set and made "private" where the end
user cannot change the setting?

thanks for the info again.