Change the Green Online Icon to an Icon reflecting the IM Protocol?

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Thu Oct 11 10:33:01 EDT 2007

Michael Rozdoba spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Would it be impolite of me to ask if most of the devs are roughly around
> the same age? Maybe I'm being judgemental but my guess would be you're
> young males, probably under 25. There seems to be quite a lot of
> aggression here, though maybe it's coincidence that I've just started
> reading the list when an emotive subject has come up.

In fact, the developers span all ages and stations in life.  I find it
interesting that you feel that the *developers* are the angry and
aggressive party in this discussion...

If you have not read the back story on this particular topic, then I
suggest you do so before you toss any insults into the ring.

Ethan
(Who is male, but not under 25, and has been polite in this
 discussion, in the face of personal insults directed at the
 development team, unsupported vitriolic attacks on design decisions,
 and general ignorance.)

determined to commit crimes.