Change the Green Online Icon to an Icon reflecting the IM Protocol?

Michael Rozdoba mroz at ukgateway.net
Thu Oct 11 15:25:00 EDT 2007

Ethan Blanton wrote:
> Michael Rozdoba spake unto us the following wisdom:
>> Would it be impolite of me to ask if most of the devs are roughly around
>> the same age? Maybe I'm being judgemental but my guess would be you're
>> young males, probably under 25. There seems to be quite a lot of
>> aggression here, though maybe it's coincidence that I've just started
>> reading the list when an emotive subject has come up.
>
> In fact, the developers span all ages and stations in life.  I find it
> interesting that you feel that the *developers* are the angry and
> aggressive party in this discussion...

You seem to have inferred I believe the user input wasn't aggressive. I
never said that. FWIW Some seemed perfectly reasonable with good points
to make; some seemed extremely abusive.

> If you have not read the back story on this particular topic, then I
> suggest you do so before you toss any insults into the ring.

I read that one long thread on the bug tracker.

What do you feel I've written that's insulting? I stated it seemed (to
me) there was a lot of aggression around. That's a statement of fact
about how I feel & wasn't phrased in an abusive manner.

I more than aware that I can be wrong & don't usually make assertions
that claim absolute knowledge of any situations.

--
Michael Rozdoba