plugins and protocols

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Thu Oct 11 12:49:58 EDT 2007

Bill Fassler spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I changed my protocols to build static and get errors.  The first error
> had something to do with Oscar so I just removed it from the list
> (for now).  Then I get this weird error:

This "weird error" is wholly unrelated.  You are missing gettext, or
at least, the configure script is not finding it.  It *should* abort
when this happens, but for some reason it does not always.  Has your
build environment changed in some way?

Ethan
(Who was reluctant to step into this Brownian Motion Problem Solving
 exercise.)

determined to commit crimes.