UI Changes in the Works

Kevin Stange kstange at pidgin.im
Fri Oct 12 23:27:18 EDT 2007

jonathan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the news from the 12th of July 2007 by Sean Egan there are some
> things mentioned where I'm wondering about if they happened or when they
> are going to happen.

These are sorts of things that Sean has taken a liking to, but they
still depend on someone getting the time to write them.  Sean's been
very busy lately, it seems, and has had other coding priorities he's put
ahead of those features.

It's certainly likely that down the road the features he mentioned will
be written and added to Pidgin, but it's not a good idea to give ETAs,
because there are too many variables to account for.

Kevin