Data Structure to modify

Casey Harkins caseyharkins at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:20:28 EDT 2007

Jeffrey Rosen wrote:
> Here are two things that I can think of that might be interesting and
> pretty manageable.
>
> - Convert the list of accounts in account.c from a linked list to a hashtable.
> - Convert the list of conversations in conversation.c from a linked
> list into a hashtable.

Pidgin uses glib implementations of both linked lists and hashtables,
which might defeat the purpose of the school project. However, if the
intent is to compare some sort of metrics (performance, code size, etc)
between two different data structures, rather than implementing those
data structures, this might be reasonable.

-casey