im.pidgin.pidgin: 59ab2b78429c94d5d0fc77b1b7892accb524e2a4

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Mon Oct 15 23:18:42 EDT 2007

Could we please make a policy of mentioning on devel at pidgin.im
branches like that?  I didn't know .next.minor existed, and if I had
randomly done a mtn ls its name wouldn't have told me anything about
its purpose (next.minor relative to what, exactly? perhaps  it was
there before and I never noticed it?).

>> #define PURPLE_TUNE_YEAR	"tune_year"
>> -#define PURPLE_TUNE_URL	"tune_url"
>> +#define PURPLE_TUNE_URL		"tune_url"
>> +#define PURPLE_TUNE_FULL	"tune_full"
>>

> I believe this bumps the minor? If that's the case, we can just merge
> .next.minor right now.

Perhaps I'm confused, but why does this bump the minor?
im.pidgin.pidgin is already 2.3.0dev, isn't it?

Cheers,
Evan