porting finch to uClinux on blackfin

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Tue Oct 16 12:39:04 EDT 2007

Bill Fassler spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I now have a problem with libgnt.so and undefined libpanel symbols.
>
> I now crash in a fashion that looks like panel.h can not be found.  It
> is there and I even copied it over to a couple other locations just to
> try to figure out why the automake environment couldn't seem to find
> it.

I don't know why you think panel.h is involved, this is obviously a
linking error.  If you look at the linking line, there is no -lpanel.
Is it possible that your configure modifications were incorrect?

If you add -lpanel to the link command you pasted, I suspect it will
work.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.