porting finch to uClinux on blackfin

Bill Fassler bill.fassler at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 14:36:34 EDT 2007

Yes, I realized that after the post (sorry).  My modifications along these lines were in the
top level configure.ac which does indeed seem to put -lpanel in the linking line but
I am uncertain as to why it didn't find its way down into the gntwm which is where
it is missing.

I will be testing the OSCAR protocol next.

FYI - The footprint has now grown by over 2Mb by moving up to the 2.2.1 source.
I will also be looking at why when I get a chance.

Bill