Pidgin and FLOSS Usability hosted at Google

Raoul Duke raould at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 01:35:42 EDT 2007

hi,

Thanks for your email.

> > Would anyone else from Pidgin be interested in attending?
> I think I will be able to make it. When do we have to decide by? On the
> website it says:
> > We will confirm event participants by 15 October, 2007.

While getting people on board earlier rather than later helps with the
organization, don't let that date worry you. :-) We're definitely
always open to having cool projects attend, assuming we have enough
usability professionals to go around.

So it sounds like maybe two of you could attend? That would be terrific!

sincerely,
-Jon.