Pidgin and FLOSS Usability hosted at Google

Daniel Schwartz daniel at danielschwartz.com
Sat Oct 20 17:49:23 EDT 2007

Hi,
im working with Jon to organize the next floss sprint. as a pidgin user, i
would be thrilled for you guys to attend! my role is to ensure we have the
proper user experience resources to support you so if could let us know
early next week by wednesday, i will see about ensuring we have such
resources and confirm with you and Jon.

Best, Daniel

--
Thanks,