Instantbird 0.1 released

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 01:51:15 EDT 2007

Is there a reason Instantbird cannot use the existing configuration in
.purple, or have an 'import wizard' (cp ~/.purple ~/.Instantbird) at first
run?  I downloaded and installed Instantbird, and I am impressed for a
0.1app.  I am curious though, and mean no offense when I ask:  When is
Instantbird a better choice than pidgin?  (What are its advantages?)  It's
certainly alot simpler, which would be good for novice users, but what else?