When logged into XMPP friends and myself show offline in chat and cant authorize buddies pidgin 2.2.2

david l martin David.L.Martin-1 at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 29 12:10:44 EDT 2007

When logging into pidgin using XMPP I all the users are offline even
when they are on even myself.  When I try to add any one as a buddy I
get there status as offline : Subscription as NONE (to pending); and
Error 404 Remote server not found
I have enclosed a gif file of how pidgin reports the status.. Sorry I
forgot file... Thank you in advance
--
David
Unix Systems Admin

A pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds, and mopes; a philosopher
sees both sides, and shrugs; an optimist doesn't see the clouds at all.
He's walking on them. - Leonard Louis Levinson

"You say that you have a great respect for truth. Is that why you always
place yourself at such a respectful distance from it?" - EscrivaY