Two things that I hate in Pidgin right now

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sun Sep 2 20:39:33 EDT 2007

1. CTRL+f searching in a conversation window searches from the bottom to the
top.  Searching from the top to the bottom is the default in every application
that I've ever used.  Doing this backwards is confusing, annoying, and is a
disservice to the user.

2. The conversation toolbar.  I find it very annoying to have to use a
drop-down menu to make something bold.  Or insert a link.  Was this change
supposed to save real estate or something?  I think we should go back to
having bold/italic/underline/insert link buttons.

-Mark