Revision d565bd9a8e62d3302ac14bb7c3a68a52c0c6a65e

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Sat Sep 8 23:06:33 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 23:30 -0400, rekkanoryo at cpw.pidgin.im wrote:
> The FSF changed its address a while ago; our files were out of date.
> This is a quick update done with a for loop, find, and sed.

rlaager at watermelon:~/src/pidgin$ licensecheck -r . | grep incorrect
./finch/getopt.c: GPL (with incorrect FSF address)
./finch/getopt.h: GPL (with incorrect FSF address)
./finch/getopt1.c: GPL (with incorrect FSF address)
./libpurple/version.h: GPL (v2 or later) (with incorrect FSF address)
./pidgin/getopt.c: GPL (with incorrect FSF address)
./pidgin/getopt.h: GPL (with incorrect FSF address)
./pidgin/getopt1.c: GPL (with incorrect FSF address)
./pidgin/plugins/win32/transparency/win2ktrans.c: GPL (with incorrect FSF address)

win2ktrans.c and version.h should be an easy update.

I don't know if there is a single-source for new versions of getopt.c,
or if we really even need one, but it may be worth looking into. Of
course, we have some local changes that need to be dealt with.
Otherwise, we could just update the address in those files as well.

Richard