AOL 6.0 protocol changes...

Thomas Hruska thruska at cubiclesoft.com
Sat Sep 8 23:45:47 EDT 2007

Thomas Hruska wrote:
> Sorry for the lengthy delay in my reply on this thread.  AIM 6.1 was
> quite the stubborn beast but I finally got access to the underlying
> data.  I've tried to make heads/tails of the protocol but I'm not seeing
> how it maps to any documentation that already exists.  I've attached
> some data to this message that represents a (mostly*) complete
> communication sequence with kdc.uas.aol.com.
<snip>

No one replied to my message.  I'd like some sort of reply to at least
know that someone on the dev. team is going to pick this up or if I need
to file it as a bug report or...??

Actually, all I want is someone who is more familiar with OSCAR than me
to confirm (or deny) that this is a different AIM protocol from OSCAR
and then figure out what to do next.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President