Lib purple "purple_plugins_get_protocols" function

bunjee bunjeee at free.fr
Mon Sep 10 09:48:20 EDT 2007

Hey there,

I'm trying to display all my protocols doing that :

	for (iter = purple_plugins_get_protocols(), i = 0;
		 iter != NULL;
		 iter = iter->next, i++)
	{
		PurplePlugin *plugin = static_cast<PurplePlugin *> (iter->data);
		PurplePluginInfo *info = plugin->info;
		PurplePluginProtocolInfo *infoProtocol =
PURPLE_PLUGIN_PROTOCOL_INFO(plugin);
		if (info && info->name)
		{
			printf("\t%d: %s\n", i, info->name);
			names = g_list_append(names, info->id);
		}
	}

Here is the output :

	0: Gadu-Gadu
	1: GroupWise
	2: IRC
	3: MSN
	4: Nullprpl
	5: QQ
	6: SIMPLE
	7: Yahoo

7 protocols, I don't seem to understand why it doesn't load the xmpp, icq or
bonjour protocol even though I have the appropriate dll files in my plugin
directory.

Any idea?